Since 1995, the refining complex, strategically located on a 75 acre site next to the Ohio River, is capable of delivering a wide variety of liquid and hydrogenated soybean oils by truck, rail or barge. Oil from our complex is used in the food industry for baking and food processing, and for industrial products such as paint, plastic and ink. Our goal is to produce the highest-quality edible oils possible under the most favorable ecological and environmentally sound conditions that minimize waste products.
The Tradition of Excellence Continues
- Highly skilled teams of formally trained process technicians utilizing state-of-the-art computerized process technology.
- Automated refining, bleaching, filtration, and deodorization systems.
- Quality assurance staff and laboratory utilizing real-time process monitoring and data tracking system to provide you products of the very highest quality and consistency.
- Sales, technical support, and customer service representatives able to respond with individualized attention to your specific needs, from order placement to on-time delivery.
- Access to transportation by truck, rail car, or barge. Our dedicated, food-grade tank trucks, with an on-site terminal and wash facility, assure product integrity.